Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm back!

We just got back from Disney. Boy did we have fun! Nana and Alison had given the kids a trip to Disney World for Christmas, and Kevin and I decided to tag along. It was a blast! There's something so magical about standing at the base of Cinderella's castle and seeing the fireworks behind it. For just a moment you feel so free as if all your dreams can come true. I love that feeling, if only you could bottle that!

Disney also proved emotional for me. I missed my boy, and longed for him to be a part of all the magic. He loved Pooh, dionasaurs and Buzz Lightyear. So it was a bit much for me at times to be surrounded by all of those things. I made sure we hunted down pooh and had our picture taken as a family with him being our representative for Zachary... so here it is! I'm crying in this picture...silly I know. But it's me! I will also have you know, he would kiss me later! That made my day!

Dylan and Rhys had the most fun I think, dragging poor Alison on every rollercoaster and thrill ride the 4 parks have! Space Mountain, Everest, The Tower of Terror and finally The Rock and Roll Rollercoaster. Alison is awesome, and the only one brave enough to take them on all of those rides!



Canaan became 5 again. At one point during the parade Canaan grabbed my arm and nearly deafend me with screams of "THERE'S CINDERELLA, THERE'S CINDERELLA MOMMA" It was so sweet!

Rhys loves Pirates so I made sure he could be one while we were there. So here he is in his Jack Sparrow costume!




And here's Kevin with his Birthday sign. His birthday was on the 16th and we celebrated it there! He had dinner at Hooter's and the Hooter girls sang to him. Loved it!



There are a million more pictures as you can imagine. I'll spare you from them. Just know we had a blast!
























No comments: